Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Painting Fun

I am always looking for projects that Liam and I can do together that are educational, fun and quick to create. I came across this recipe for finger paint last August and I am just now getting the chance to make it. We had so much fun mixing the ingredients together and then watching it turn from a liquid into a squishy-type solid. Liam loved the consistency of the paint and this is a project we will do again together!
I used baby food jars that I had saved, but I am sure any container with a lid would work nicely. I also found that when I added the food coloring in while the paste was still warm, the color was more vibrant. (purple, yellow, orange)

Not sure what to think...

This stuff is pretty cool!


Silly face!

Look mom! My hand is purple!
(It also stayed purple for about an hour!)

Trying out different colors!

1 comment: